Day 1: Istanbul -- Gallipoli -- Çanakkale
Meet your guide and settle into your comfortable transportation, as you depart from Istanbul and head toward Gallipoli. Here, follow your guide to the battlefields where they will explain the relevant war history of this compelling region. Stop by Anzac Cove, the Nek, as well as Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials. Walk the lengths of the World War I era tunnels and trenches in this historic region. At the end of the day, you will be transported to your hotel in the postcard seaside town, Çanakkale. Overnight: 4-star hotel in Çanakkale
Day 2: Çanakkale – Troy -- Pergamum -- Kusadasi
Savor breakfast at your hotel in the morning, then freshen up for another full day of sightseeing. Turn back the hands of time when you arrive in Troy. This UNESCO World Heritage Site contains fascinating Greek and Turkish history that your guide will gladly explain to you. Learn about the Trojan Horse, Homer’s Odyssey, and more enthralling tales. Next, venture to the ancient Greek city of Pergamum. Marvel at this ancient Greek citadel, as you’ll have time to explore the grounds. Peruse the temples, library, ruins and old political and cultural centers. Before sunset, check in to your comfortable Kusadasi hotel.
Overnight: 4-star Hotel in Kusadasi
Day 3: Kusadasi -- Ephesus -- Kusadasi
Once you’ve enjoyed your hotel breakfast, venture to Ephesus for an immersive day trip to this interesting ancient city. Learn about the Romans who once ruled this region, and walk among Roman thought-provoking ruins. Admire one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Temple of Artemis. Refuel with lunch, then take your time learning about the art of Turkish carpets, one of the country’s most prided crafts, at a nearby village. Watch people weave intricate carpets by hand and learn about this special skill. Then, enjoy the ride back to your Kusadasi hotel in time for dinner.
Overnight: 4-star Hotel in Kusadasi
Day 4: Kusadasi – Pamukkale – Hierapolis -- Pamukkale
After breakfast, journey to Pamukkale to where you will see the famous travertines: terraced limestone pooled with water. Get your camera out for a few memorable photos, and stroll the area. Embark on a sightseeing tour of Hierapolis, an ancient city. Here you can see the Necropolis, which has been well preserved over the centuries, as well as the Basilica of St Philippe and a Greek-Roman theater. Bring your swim suit for a dip in the hot springs, if you wish. Back in the Roman times, they were utilized for therapy. Journey back to Pamukkale and settle into your hotel. Enjoy dinner in the evening.
Overnight: 4-star in Pamukkale
Day 5: Pamukkale -- Istanbul
On the final day of your tour, voyage back to Istanbul. On your way, stop at Bursa to visit the famous Green Mosque and peruse a renowned silk bazaar. Upon arriving in Istanbul, you will be transferred to your hotel where your tour concludes.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- 4 nights of accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Travel Incurunce
GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS
Please ask for special group discount if you are a group more than 8 people.
We kindly request our guests to be ready 5 minutes before departure time
Tour Reservation Policy:
A 30% deposit is required on the total tour price to reserve the tour and obtain tour confirmation. The remaining balance on the total tour price can be paid in cash upon arrival in İstanbul. A credit card may also be used to pay the remaining balance. However, an additional bank processing fee of 4% on the remaining balance will have to be paid by the clients. If applicable, domestic flight / bus tickets will only be purchased after a deposit has been made on the total tour amount.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
If tour cancellation is within 10 days of the start of the tour, a refund will be made of the total paid amount minus the cost of domestic flight and / or bus tickets and the cost of first night hotel stay. Once deposit payment form has been signed by clients and received by ISTANBUL EXPRESS TRAVEL, domestic flight and /or bus tickets and cost of first night hotel stay will NOT BE REFUNDED.
If cancelled within 48 hours of start of any tour, NO REFUNDS will be made to clients by ISTANBUL EXPRESS TRAVEL
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
• The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 219.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
WHEN TO BOOK?
• Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
• You can book up to 4 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.