Day 1: Istanbul
On arrival to Istanbul meeting at the exit gate, you will be assist to the hotel Overnight stay in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul Full Day Tour
Today we will explore the ancient Istanbul and discover of the remains of Byzantine and Ottoman Empire. We are going to start with Topkapi Palace (harem section is optional), ancient Roman Hippodrome (center of the chariot races) and keep going with the Hagia Sophia, the Byzantine church which was converted to a mosque in 15th century. We will continue our ancient Istanbul tour with the Blue Mosque and finally we will stop at Grand Covered Bazaar and will have free time to discover 4000 tiny shops in the passageways of the world’s largest covered bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 3: Istanbul to Ephesus Via Izmir/ Kusadasi – Full day Ephesus Tour
Early morning transfer to Ataturk airport for your flight to Izmir. Arrive and transfer to Seljuk for join the tour. We will start to visit with Isa Bey Mosque which is the fine architectural example of Anatolia, then proceed to Ephesus ancient, Walking through to in between the Celsius library, the Temple Of Hadrian and the Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus. Later on having a look and explore the historical marble street, the Great Theater where St. Paul preached you will have time for picture will meet at the end. Lunch will be Open buffed lunch in a local Turkish restaurant. In the afternoon are going to visit the carpet cooperative to see how the Turkish carpets are made by hand. Proceed to shrine of Mother Mary, it is believed where she spent recent years of her the late afternoon will also visit the Temple Of Artemis (Diana), on the side of one of the seven wonders of ancient World Overnight in Kusadasi. (L, D)
Day 4: Kusadası Pamukkale
From Kusadası to Pamukkale takes about three hours on arrival to Pamukkale which is known as Cotton Castle, we will be visiting Hierapolis ancient city from Roman era, it has the largest ancient cemetery with different types, Main road ancient roman bath and the theater worth to see. Pamukkale very unique natural formation with calcium terraces it famous with thermal baths overnight stay in Pamukkale (B, L, D)
Day 5: Pamukkale Konya Cappadocia
Today will be a “transaction day” because of the long distance in between Pamukkale to Cappadocia via Konya with several breaks on the way. We will be visiting Mevlana’s Mausoleum, the great mystic poet and Islamic spiritual leader, who founded the sect of ”Whirling Dervishes” AND visit 13th century Seljuk caravanserai “Sultanhan” on the way to Cappadocia. Lunch featuring selection of Turkish Cuisine. Drive to the hotel in Cappadocia. (Driving Distance approx. Eight hours) (B, L)
Day 6: Cappadocia –Full day Highlights Tour
OPTIONAL: Early in the morning 04:45 AM join Hot air Balloon Return to hotel
An impressive day will start with Dervent valley. Then we keep going on with Pasabag’s “fairy chimneys” where you can feel the mystic of Fairy Chimneys. We will break at Avanos center of terracotta art. Ceramic art dated back to the 3000 BC in the area and survived from to generations. A visit to ceramic & tile center to see how the ceramics made by hand. After lunch we visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum to see the best examples of Icons in Cappadocia. Soft rocks of Cappadocia from the clefts carved out to form stables, churches, and monasteries. We will enjoy the day by taking a look to the Goreme Valley from next to the Uchisar Rock-Castle. Proceed to Under Ground city of Ozkonak or Cardak Transfer to airport Kayseri/ Nevsehir for your flight to Istanbul. (B,L)
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation at 4-5 Star Hotels
- Domestic flights per itinerary (Istanbul to Izmir/ Cappadocia to Istanbul)
- Meals as specified in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch)
- Transportation by non-smoking, air-conditioned mini/midi bus
- Services of a professional English-speaking escort/guide
- Entrance fees to the sites visited, per itinerary
- Hotel taxes and services charges
• Hot Air Balloon Ride
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• Travel insurance
GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS
Please ask for special group discount if you are a group more than 8 people.
We kindly request our guests to be ready 5 minutes before departure time
Tour Reservation Policy:
A 30% deposit is required on the total tour price to reserve the tour and obtain tour confirmation. The remaining balance on the total tour price can be paid in cash upon arrival in İstanbul. A credit card may also be used to pay the remaining balance. However, an additional bank processing fee of 4% on the remaining balance will have to be paid by the clients. If applicable, domestic flight / bus tickets will only be purchased after a deposit has been made on the total tour amount.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
If tour cancellation is within 10 days of the start of the tour, a refund will be made of the total paid amount minus the cost of domestic flight and / or bus tickets and the cost of first night hotel stay. Once deposit payment form has been signed by clients and received by ISTANBUL EXPRESS TRAVEL, domestic flight and /or bus tickets and cost of first night hotel stay will NOT BE REFUNDED.
If cancelled within 48 hours of start of any tour, NO REFUNDS will be made to clients by ISTANBUL EXPRESS TRAVEL
Please take note of the following:
* ISTANBUL EXPRESS TRAVEL is a fully licensed legal tour operator under TURSAB (the Turkish Tour Operator Authority) with TURSAB License No. A-3818
* We aim to respond to all requests within 12 hours
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
• The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 219.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
WHEN TO BOOK?
• Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
• You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.