Day 1 - Istanbul: - Overnight in Istanbul
Arrive in Istanbul airport, meet your driver and private car, will be ready to transfer you to the hotel. A welcome package with your tour vouchers, a tourist map, and any other touristic information that you may find useful will be waiting for you upon your arrival at your hotel.
Day 2 - Istanbul: Breakfast - Ottoman Heritage Tour - Overnight in Istanbul
Today you will have a full day tour of visiting: - Hagia Sophia Museum (the Ayasofya Mosque) - Sunken Palace or Sunken Cistern - the Blue Mosque - the world’s largest covered bazaar with 4000 shops, is known as Grand Bazaar - Lunch - Topkapi Palace Museum – Great Ottoman Sultans Palace. Breakfast, Lunch included Day
3 - Breakfast - Drive to Bursa City The 1st Ottoman Capital - - Overnight in Istanbul
Travel by ferry to Yalova, Then Drive to Bursa, Cable Car to Mountain - Drive Back to Istanbul and Overnight where we visit: - the early 15th century Green Mosque - the Green Tomb, where Sultan Mehmet I was buried in 1421 - the imperial Great Mosque, with its 20 domes and 12 massive pillars. Breakfast, Lunch included
Day 4 - Istanbul: Breakfast - Full Day Bosphorus Views & Cruise – Fly To Cappadocia - Overnight in Cappadocia
In the morning a visit to: - the Spice Market, where locals still shop for herbs and spices coming from all over the world - Then, embark on a cruise by boat on Bosphorus, the unique winding strait separating two continents. You will take a direct one-hour flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia. Enjoy your stay in this authentic Mevlana CAVE hotel Breakfast included
Day 5 - Breakfast - Full Day Cappadocia Tour - Overnight in Cappadocia
Today you will take enjoyable visits to: - Devrent and Pasabagi valleys and Avanos - Goreme Open Air Museum and - Uchisar Castle. Breakfast, Lunch included
Day 6 - Breakfast - Drive to Konya - Full Day - Overnight in Konya
Konya - a place of Jalal ad-Din Rumi/Sufism Tour - Overnight in Konya After breakfast drive along the region, which will give you a chance to see untouched beauties of the country. Arrive at Konya to see: - the Mevlana Museum, which shelters the tomb of Rumî, known to his followers as Mevlana, a Muslim poet and mystic. Breakfast, Lunch included
Day 7 -Breakfast - Konya capital of Seljuk Turks Muslim State Tour - Overnight in Konya
After breakfast visits to: - Karatay Tile Museum, This museum features tiles from the Seljuk Empire - Ince Minare , houses wooden and stone works of the Seljuk period - Alaaddin Hill and Mosque, Breakfast, Lunch included
Day 8 - Breakfast - Transfer to Konya Airport –
Fly To Istanbul After breakfast, transfer to the airport with your private car and driver. Take a direct flight from Konya to Istanbul. Arrive in Istanbul airport. This is the end of the itinerary. Breakfast included
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation in 4 Stars or Special class Hotels hotels,
- Transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking and comfortable vehicles,
- Services of qualified local tour guides,
- Private transfers,
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum / Church (Ayasofya)
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- International Airfares, airport taxes, visa and passport fees,insurance, beverages, meals not detailed in the itinerary, tips and gratuities to motor-coach drivers and local city guides, items of a personal nature, excess baggage, hotel extras and optional excursions.
GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS
Please ask for special group discount if you are a group more than 8 people.
We kindly request our guests to be ready 5 minutes before departure time
Tour Reservation Policy:
A 30% deposit is required on the total tour price to reserve the tour and obtain tour confirmation. The remaining balance on the total tour price can be paid in cash upon arrival in İstanbul. A credit card may also be used to pay the remaining balance. However, an additional bank processing fee of 4% on the remaining balance will have to be paid by the clients. If applicable, domestic flight / bus tickets will only be purchased after a deposit has been made on the total tour amount.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
If tour cancellation is within 10 days of the start of the tour, a refund will be made of the total paid amount minus the cost of domestic flight and / or bus tickets and the cost of first night hotel stay. Once deposit payment form has been signed by clients and received by ISTANBUL EXPRESS TRAVEL, domestic flight and /or bus tickets and cost of first night hotel stay will NOT BE REFUNDED.
If cancelled within 48 hours of start of any tour, NO REFUNDS will be made to clients by ISTANBUL EXPRESS TRAVEL
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
• The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 219.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
WHEN TO BOOK?
• Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
• You can book up to 4 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.